Physical Therapy for the Equine
We will discuss and collaborate with your horse’s DVM to develop an individualized rehabilitation care plan to be implemented by a trained equine rehabilitation practitioner utilizing objective measures to monitor rehab interventions to determine effectiveness of treatment strategies.
What are common problems equine clients have?
- Traumatic or Surgical Wound Care
- Post Surgical Care
- Tendon & Ligament Disorders
- Muscle Trigger Point
- Stifle Dysfunction
How can a CERP improve these problems?
- Manual Therapy: Spinal and/or Joint Mobilization
- Wound Management
- Muscle and Joint Flexibility, Strength, Conditioning
- Core Stability
- Stall Rest Activities
- Pegasus Therapy / LiteCure Class 4 Laser
- PEMF – Coming Soon!
What is a CERP?