Discussion and collaboration with your horse’s DVM to develop an individualized rehabilitation care plan to be implemented by a trained equine rehabilitation practitioner utilizing objective measures to monitor rehab interventions to determine effectiveness of treatment strategies.
Equine Conditions Amenable to Physical Therapy:
*Requires a Equine DVM Referral* Referral Process
- Traumatic or Surgical Wound Care
- Post Surgical Care
- Tendon & Ligament Disorders
- Muscle Trigger Point
- Stifle Dysfunction
Rehabilitation Treatment by a CERP
- Manual Therapy: Spinal and/or Joint Mobilization
- Wound Management
- Muscle and Joint Flexibility, Strength, Conditioning
- Core Stability
- Stall Rest Activities
- Pegasus Therapy / LiteCure Class 4 Laser
- PEMF – Coming Soon!
What is a CERP?